Sunday, July 29, 2007

ESPN's Who's Now...

ESPN put out their bracket style, Who's the Ultimate Superstar, competition on July 1st. They have had the first and second round, and the quarters so far and I have to say, this is rather ridiculous. Voting is done by 90% fan voting and 10% espn/celebrity panel. Someone has dropped the ball.


In the Semifinals.... - Tiger Woods will face off against Peyton Manning.
- LeBron James will face Shaquille O'Neal.


Shaquille O'Neal........Both Matt and I are saying, "How in the world did Tom Brady lose to Shaq??"


Shaq who has not played a full season since 04'-05' is really dismal. He is getting old, and I do not know how the fans can mess up this bad.


There must have been a ton of Shaq fans voting or a lot of Tom Brady haters. I do not know how you can hate someone who has won three Super Bowls and two Super Bowl MVP's.

I do not know how Shaq won this one.


I forsee a Tiger Woods vs LeBron James Championship, if the voters vote like they did with Brady vs Shaq, I am not even going to venture a guess who wins this.


Bill

No comments: